Monday, June 15, 2009

Photo Thieves Operating In Czech Republic And Cambodia


Photo © John Brown All Rights Reserved

Photo Thieves Operating In Czech Republic

Yesterday I posted a story from yahoo.com on my Facebook Profile Page about an American man who was vacationing in the Czech Republic.

Apparently while cruising around enjoying life he noticed a huge billboard advertising a product that depicted a typical family. Imagine his surprise when he realized the people in the billboard's photo were his friends from Missouri, USA and HE was the one who took the photo!

My open question to all of you thieves is "How hard up are you?

Of course this crap happens all the time to most all of us but utilities such as tineye.com will eventually aid in the fight against you pilferers online at least.

Photo Thieves Operating In Cambodia

As for me? Well not long ago I was looking at a few magazines in a book store in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. As I was flipping through the pages I came across a photo of my own (seen above) that some knucklehead resident of Cambodia entered in a photo contest!

While I was relieved my photo didn't win anything, I just couldn't get over the fact that this thief passed it off as his own!

I hope you, Mr. Thief, know how to play "Knock Knock Who's There?"

The answer of course will be ME!

John Brown Photojournalist On LIGHTSTALKERS
My Mondo Library Photography
My Photoshelter Photography Archive Homepage

No comments: