Sunday, June 7, 2009

Travel Photography In Georgetown Penang Malaysia


A man rides a bicycle on rain-slicked streets in the Georgetown district of Penang, Malaysia.

Photo © John Brown All Rights Reserved

It's the rainy season here in Southeast Asia and as one can see, the man shown above forgot his umbrella. Throughout the region people are planting crops, including the rice that serves as the area's staple.

As for that umbrella, I have a friend who carries one wherever he goes, even on sunny days. He says," I might look like a dope when I leave the house in the morning but by afternoon people think I'm a genius"

Don't forget your umbrella!

If you have a destination you want to promote in SE Asia, email me and maybe we can work something out.

John Brown Photojournalist On LIGHTSTALKERS
My Mondo Library Photography
My Photoshelter Photography Archive Homepage

No comments: