Friday, May 15, 2009

Travel Photography In Krabi Thailand


Photo © John Brown All Rights Reserved

The conditions were right to capture this fleet of fishing boats as the surrounding water was gently disturbed by a light wind in this 20 second exposure taken in Krabi, Thailand.

While I know that stock photographs of boats are "a dime a dozen", evenings such as his one don't come around that often and I decided to take advantage of it.

While tourism is big business in Krabi, fishing is a way of life for many people who live on the islands of southern Thailand. Krabi is a hub that provides a great starting point from which to explore the surrounding area's natural beauty as Ko Phi Phi and Phuket Island are easily accessible by boat from Krabi town.

If you have a destination you want to promote in SE Asia, email me and maybe we can work something out.

John Brown Photojournalist On LIGHTSTALKERS
My Mondo Library Photography
My Photoshelter Photography Archive Homepage

No comments: